The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TS5: For The Adventurous Photographer Demanding The Ultimate Tough Still & Video Shooting Camera
The TS5 will be in available in the stores and online at the end of March in orange, blue, silver and black.
TS25: The TS5's Little BrotherPanasonic is also announcing the launch of the TS25, a stylish tough camera for everyday usage and perfect for those less extreme adventurers.
The TS25 is waterproof to a depth of 23 feet, shockproof from a height of 5 feet and freeze proof down to a temperature of 14 degrees Fahrenheit.
Users can also take advantage of the 16.1 megapixel sensor, MEGA O.I.S with Active Mode to reduce motion blur and Creative Control's 12 effects to make an image more impressive
Other key features include:
- A 25mm wide angle, 4x zoom lens
- MP4 HD video, 1280x720 (30p)
- 2.7" LCD
- Advanced Underwater mode with Red Color Reproduction
About Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North America Based in Secaucus, N.J., Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North America, a Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American Subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation (NYSE: PC) and the hub of Panasonic's U.S. marketing, sales, service and R&D operations, offers a wide-range of consumer solutions in the U.S. and Canada. The Company's portfolio of innovative consumer products ranges from VIERA Full HD 3D Televisions, Blu-ray players, LUMIX Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Home Audio, Cordless Phones, Home Appliances, Wellness and Personal Care products and more. Panasonic is pledged to practice prudent, sustainable use of the earth's natural resources and protect our environment through the company's Eco Ideas programs. In the 2012 Interbrand Annual Best Global Green Brands ranking, the Panasonic brand jumped four spots to number six: http://www.interbrand.com/en/best-global-brands/Best-Global-Green-Brands/2012-Report.aspx. Follow Panasonic on Twitter @panasonicUSA, and additional company information for media is available at www.panasonic.com/pressroom.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV