Panasonic Announces The LUMIX DMC-LZ30
4. Other Features to Enhance the Performance of CamerasThe DMC-LZ30 newly integrates popular Creative Control and Creative Retouch. The Creative Control lets users shoot with a filter effect (Expressive, Retro, Low Key, High Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process and One Point Color) while checking how it makes difference on the picture, which can be used for video recording, too*. The Creative Retouch enables applying a filter effect (Retro, Low Key, High Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Star Filter and One Point Color) on the picture after shooting in camera.
The Panorama Shot makes it possible to shoot a horizontal / vertical panoramic image with consequent shots taken by overlaying the previous picture. With the new HDR(High Dynamic Range) mode, several photos are consecutively shot at different exposure level to make a single composite picture without whiteout (over-exposure) or blackout (under-exposure) even in difficult lighting conditions.
* Impressive Art cannot be used for video recording.• YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc.• Facebook and the Facebook logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Facebook, Inc.• This unit is compatible with both SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards. You can only use SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards on devices that are compatible with them. You cannot use SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards on devices that are only compatible with SD Memory Cards. (When using an SDHC/SDXC Memory Card on another device, be sure to read the operating instructions for that device.)• SDHC Memory Cards and SDXC Memory Cards can be used only in equipment that is compatible with their respective formats.• Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
About Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North AmericaBased in Secaucus, N.J., Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North America, a Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American Subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation (NYSE: PC) and the hub of Panasonic's U.S. marketing, sales, service and R&D operations, offers a wide-range of consumer solutions in the U.S. and Canada. The Company's portfolio of innovative consumer products ranges from VIERA Full HD 3D Televisions, Blu-ray players, LUMIX Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Home Audio, Cordless Phones, Home Appliances, Wellness and Personal Care products and more. Panasonic is pledged to practice prudent, sustainable use of the earth's natural resources and protect our environment through the company's Eco Ideas programs. In the 2012 Interbrand Annual Best Global Green Brands ranking, the Panasonic brand jumped four spots to number six: http://www.interbrand.com/en/best-global-brands/Best-Global-Green-Brands/2012-Report.aspx. Follow Panasonic on Twitter @panasonicUSA, and additional company information for media is available at www.panasonic.com/pressroom.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV