4. Other Features to Enhance the Performance of CamerasThe DMC-LZ30 newly integrates popular Creative Control and Creative Retouch. The Creative Control lets users shoot with a filter effect (Expressive, Retro, Low Key, High Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process and One Point Color) while checking how it makes difference on the picture, which can be used for video recording, too*. The Creative Retouch enables applying a filter effect (Retro, Low Key, High Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Star Filter and One Point Color) on the picture after shooting in camera.The Panorama Shot makes it possible to shoot a horizontal / vertical panoramic image with consequent shots taken by overlaying the previous picture. With the new HDR(High Dynamic Range) mode, several photos are consecutively shot at different exposure level to make a single composite picture without whiteout (over-exposure) or blackout (under-exposure) even in difficult lighting conditions.
Panasonic Announces The LUMIX DMC-LZ30
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts