Panasonic Announces The New Active Style HX-WA03 Camcorder With Tougher Design
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Panasonic announces the release of the HX-WA03, a new, tough Full-HD camcorder. Popular for its waterproof design, the WA-series of camcorders have allowed videos and photos to be taken comfortably using one hand even in the rain, and the WA03 has added more advanced features to offer a considerable increase in toughness. The HX-WA03 is waterproof down to 16 feet, dustproof, and now freeze proof down to 14 degrees F. The robust design makes shooting it possible to shoot video or photos in even harsher environments.
With the release of this new Active Style Full-HD camcorder, Panasonic offers its most active consumers more video and photo shooting flexibility and fun in a variety of conditions, such as diving and rugged outdoor activities.
* "Full-HD" refers to video recordings with 1920 pixels (horizontal) by 1080 pixels (vertical).
- Tough Design: 16ft / -5m Waterproof* up to 60 minutes, 14 degrees F / -10 degrees C Freeze proof and Dustproof
- Stunning Full-HD Videos and 16-Megapixel Photos via 11.90-Megapixel MOS Sensor
- Creative Control for Versatile Digital Expression(9 Filters; One Point Color, Old Movie, Fish-eye Effect, HDR Paint, Soft Skin, Monochrome, Sepia, Vivid, and Soft)
- Intelligent 18x Zoom with New Active Digital Image Stabilizer
- Eye-Fi Compatible**
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV