Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Jan. 7
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Whe they're at it, how 'bout minting me some PLATINUM SPINNERS! TWENTY-TWO'S!!!— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) January 7, 2013
#MintTheCoin is to economics what Keeping Up With The Kardashian's is to TV.— financial acrobat (@finansakrobat) January 7, 2013
Talked to the BBC last night RE the coin. Favorite part was host recommending we deport PiersMorgan or sell $1T in Twinkies.— Cullen Roche (@PragCap) January 7, 2013
John Brennan looks like a dude who's been involved in some serious Tom Clancy-like covert ops.— Ivan the K (@IvanTheK) January 7, 2013
Resolution Week 2013: The salad places have the longest lunch lines. #itwontlast— Epicurean Dealmaker (@EpicureanDeal) January 7, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV