Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC), a global producer of inorganic specialty chemicals and advanced materials, will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the results of operations for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 11:00 am Eastern time.
The dial-in number to access the conference call in the U.S. is (877) 209-9921, and the international dial-in number is (612) 332-0637. No access code is needed for either call. A replay of the conference call will be available through March 14, 2013 at (800) 475-6701 in the U.S., access code: 277523, and internationally at (320) 365-3844, access code: 277523.
A listen-only, live webcast of the conference call will be available at www.rocksp.com. Materials for the call, including a PowerPoint file detailing the results, will be available for download on the company’s website on the morning of the call. The webcast and PowerPoint file will be archived on Rockwood’s website.
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. is a leading global inorganic specialty chemicals and advanced materials company. Rockwood has a worldwide employee base of approximately 10,300 people and annual net sales of approximately $3.7 billion. The company focuses on global niche segments of the specialty chemicals, pigments and additives and advanced materials markets.
For more information on Rockwood, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV