Today, Disney Store launched a new line of “Sofia the First” product in celebration of the highly-anticipated debut of the animated children’s series “Sofia the First,” on January 11th, on Disney Channel (9:30-10:00 a.m., ET/PT) and Disney Junior (5:30-6:00 p.m., ET/PT). Available exclusively at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com, the product line features an assortment of items inspired by the series, including Sofia’s iconic amulet necklace and tiara, costume, accessories, “Sofia the First” picture book and more.
The November 18 premiere of Disney Junior's animated television movie "Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess" introduced a record number of viewers to Disney's first little girl princess, Sofia the First, delivering a crowning glory of 8.2 million Total Viewers on Disney Channel, handily becoming the #1 cable TV telecast of all time among Kids 2-5 (2.9 million/18.2 rating) and Girls 2-5 (2.1 million/27.2 rating) and 1 preschool cable TV telecast of all time in Total Viewers and Women 18-49 (1.7 million/2.6 rating). A family viewing event, the movie also delivered with older kids and adults, attracting more than 5.0 million Kids 2-11 and more than 2.4 million Adults 18-49.
Enchanting product highlights include:
- Sofia the First Costume - Complete with ruffles, bows and all the same beautiful details as Sofia’s gown in the TV series “Sofia the First,” this costume will have little girls enjoying hours of dress-up time all year long. Size run- 18-24 mos, 2/3, 4, 5/6 ($39.50)
- Sofia the First Light-Up Amulet Necklace - A beautiful purple amulet necklace that lights up, just like Sofia’s! ($9.50)
- Sofia the First Tiara - Little girls can feel like a true princess-in-training with this beautifully embellished tiara. This Sofia-inspired crown matches perfectly with the Sofia the First costume for girls. ($14.50)
- Sofia the First Book and CD - The story of a young girl whose life changes when her mom marries the King is told in this enchanting Sofia the First picture book which includes a CD with three exclusive songs! ($17.99)
- Sofia Plush Doll- Royally huggable, this soft Sofia plush doll is the perfect companion for any little princess. Complete with her signature purple dress and tiara, this doll is ready for fun--from play time through bed time. ($19.50)
- Sofia’s Friends Mini-Bean Plush Toys- Sofia’s best animal friends are more huggable than ever, with our Sofia the First mini-bean plush collection. Features: Clover, Blue Bird, Whatnaught and Robin. ($8.50 each)
Also, in celebration of the product line launch, Disney Store will be offering a “Sofia the First - My Royal Family Crest” activity to surprise, delight and engage guests from Monday, January 7th, through Sunday, January 20th, or while supplies last. The Family Crest activity sheet, along with other activities and games, can be viewed and downloaded on Disney.com.For the entire Sofia assortment, guests can visit the Sofia the First online boutique at DisneyStore.com or visit their local Disney Store. To find a Disney Store location, guests can visit www.DisneyStore.com/storelocator or call (866) 902-2798. Guests can also sign up for email alerts at www.DisneyStore.com/Updates, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DisneyStore or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/DisneyStore to stay connected to your favorite destination. ABOUT “SOFIA THE FIRST” The highly-anticipated debut of Disney Junior's "Sofia the First," a new animated series about Princess Sofia, an adventurous little girl who is learning how to adjust to royal life after her mom marries the king and she becomes a princess overnight, airs FRIDAY, JANUARY 11 on Disney Channel (9:30-10:00 a.m., ET/PT) and Disney Junior (5:30-6:00 p.m., ET/PT). Created for kids 2-7 and their parents/caregivers, "Sofia the First" tells the story of an ordinary girl who becomes a princess and, throughout her journey, learns that possessing the characteristics of a true princess – honesty, loyalty, compassion and grace – is what makes one truly royal. Classic Disney princesses Ariel, Aurora, Belle and Jasmine make special appearances in event episodes throughout the year, offering Sofia words of wisdom when she needs them most. Fauna, Flora and Merryweather (the beloved fairies seen in Disney's classic "Sleeping Beauty") are featured as the headmistresses of Sofia's new school, Royal Prep Academy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV