Digitcom Announces Release Of Hosted PBX Platform
TORONTO, Jan. 7, 2013 /CNW/ - Digitcom, a leading Canadian business phone systems and data networks distributor, today announced the release of its HostedPBX platform, a unique hybrid premise/ hosted PBX communication solution. Digitcom's HostedPBX utilizes cloud technology to bring small and medium business owners cutting edge communication solutions at a fraction of the price of a traditional on-premise phone system.
"As the business phone systems market has matured, client requests for an IP-centric voice network have increased exponentially," Digitcom President Jeff Wiener explains. "This increase in client interest has spurred our corporate migration towards this IP-centric model, leading to many new competitive challenges; none more so than hosted PBX."
In response to the competitive challenge hosted PBX now presents, Wiener adds, Digitcom has not only joined the ranks of hosted PBX, "we have done one better, and I'm proud to introduce Digitcom's own HostedPBX platform and our own unique hybrid premise/hosted PBX solution."
Unlike a traditional phone system, where businesses own the phone and the system, in a cloud-based HostedPBX environment there's no need to invest in the expensive associated hardware or software, giving the SMB sector access to industry leading communication technology at an affordable price.About Digitcom Digitcom Canada Inc. is an award winning Canadian business phone systems and data networks distributor. Operating under the leadership of President and Founder Jeff Wiener, the company dutifully provides sales and support for telecommunications systems to small and midsize enterprise markets primarily in the greater Toronto, Montreal, and Southern Ontario areas. SOURCE Digitcom Canada Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV