Las Vegas Monorail - The Best Way To CES 2013
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As over 150,000 visitors descend on the Las Vegas Convention Center next week for International CES 2013, there won't be an easier way to get to the convention venue than the Las Vegas Monorail. The Monorail station at the Convention Center drops visitors at the doorstep of CES 2013, and is a quick, clean and direct way to get back and forth on the Las Vegas Strip.
Open and running from 7 AM until 2 AM Monday thru Thursday, and 7 AM until 3 AM Friday thru Sunday and traveling at a top speed of 50 mph, Monorail riders travel back and forth from their hotel to the convention venue in minutes. The Monorail connects the Convention Center to several stops along the Strip, including MGM Grand, Bally's Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas, The Quad, Harrah's Las Vegas and LVH-Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
If you're already registered for CES, you can purchase discounted unlimited ride, multiple day passes before you leave home through the Hotel/Travel section of the CES website at cesweb.org/Hotel-Travel/Las-Vegas-Monorail. Vouchers issued for these advanced tickets will expire after CES, however, so be sure to redeem them in person at a Las Vegas Monorail station by January 11, 2013.
2013 CES Discounted Monorail Ticket Fares
- Three-Day Pass: $24 (normally $28)
- Seven-Day Convention Pass: $50
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV