Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) will broadcast its fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings conference call on Thursday, January 24 th, 2013. The call will begin at 8:00AM ET.
A news release outlining the financial results will be distributed before the market opens on Thursday, January 24 th. A slide presentation which will accompany the call will be available at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com and will remain available after the call.
The call will be accessible by telephone at (800) 447-0521, from outside the U.S. at +1 (847) 413-3238 and via the Internet at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com. To participate, please register on the web site at least fifteen minutes prior to the call and download and install any necessary audio software. Please use the conference identification number 3403 7396. A replay will also be available two hours after the call and can be accessed at (888) 843-7419 or +1 (630) 652-3042 using the passcode 3403 7396#.
Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company, is a diversified global
provider of hand tools, power tools and related accessories, mechanical
access solutions and electronic security solutions, healthcare
solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more. Learn more at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV