Chase announced today it has opened its 1,000 th branch in California at 2436 Almaden Rd., San Jose. The milestone will be marked by celebrations at the new San Jose branch and at a new Chase location in San Francisco’s Inner Richmond neighborhood.
“We are so proud to be able to support California with our 1000 th branch,” said Ryan McInerney, CEO of Consumer Banking. “In four years, we’ve gone from not being in California at all to being the second largest bank in the state. We now serve 15 million Californians and we feel like this is home to us.”
Chase has opened nearly 300 new branches in California in just the past four years. Its rapid growth has created 7,800 new jobs. The company now employs nearly 21,000 Californians and has extended more than $2.2 million in new loans and lines of credit to help consumers and small businesses across the state.
“It’s a privilege to celebrate this important milestone with our Bay Area customers and communities,” said Andy Carney, California Regional Manager for Chase Consumer and Business Banking. “Our customers have made this day happen.”Underscoring its commitment to the communities it serves, Chase employees will mark this special occasion by filling 1,000 backpacks with school supplies for students at five San Francisco elementary schools: Bret Harte Elementary, George Washington Carver Elementary, Dr. Charles R. Drew Elementary, Malcolm X Elementary and Gloria R. Davis Middle School. The new branches will feature two of Chase’s newest customer service innovations:
- Self-service banking kiosks that offer the services of a traditional ATM, plus new options including bill-pay and cash withdrawal in denominations from $1 to $100;
- The ability to instantly issue working debit cards for customers opening new accounts, or who are in need of a replacement card.
New Branch Locations
|3301 Geary Blvd||2436 Almaden Rd.|
|San Francisco, CA 94118||San Jose, CA 95125|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts