Chase announced today it has opened its 1,000 th branch in California at 2436 Almaden Rd., San Jose. The milestone will be marked by celebrations at the new San Jose branch and at a new Chase location in San Francisco’s Inner Richmond neighborhood.
“We are so proud to be able to support California with our 1000 th branch,” said Ryan McInerney, CEO of Consumer Banking. “In four years, we’ve gone from not being in California at all to being the second largest bank in the state. We now serve 15 million Californians and we feel like this is home to us.”
Chase has opened nearly 300 new branches in California in just the past four years. Its rapid growth has created 7,800 new jobs. The company now employs nearly 21,000 Californians and has extended more than $2.2 million in new loans and lines of credit to help consumers and small businesses across the state.
“It’s a privilege to celebrate this important milestone with our Bay Area customers and communities,” said Andy Carney, California Regional Manager for Chase Consumer and Business Banking. “Our customers have made this day happen.”Underscoring its commitment to the communities it serves, Chase employees will mark this special occasion by filling 1,000 backpacks with school supplies for students at five San Francisco elementary schools: Bret Harte Elementary, George Washington Carver Elementary, Dr. Charles R. Drew Elementary, Malcolm X Elementary and Gloria R. Davis Middle School. The new branches will feature two of Chase’s newest customer service innovations:
- Self-service banking kiosks that offer the services of a traditional ATM, plus new options including bill-pay and cash withdrawal in denominations from $1 to $100;
- The ability to instantly issue working debit cards for customers opening new accounts, or who are in need of a replacement card.
New Branch Locations
|3301 Geary Blvd||2436 Almaden Rd.|
|San Francisco, CA 94118||San Jose, CA 95125|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV