Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- There aren't many stocks that make Jim Cramer stand in awe, but he told Debra Borchardt at TheStreet.com Monday that Amazon.com (AMZN) and is one of them thanks to CEO Jeff Bezos.
Cramer said that what Amazon is doing -- becoming the backbone of Internet shopping for not only itself but countless other merchants in the process -- is a brilliant move. He said there are so many ways to win with Amazon that it's no wonder the stock seems to have endless momentum.
Many people are skeptical of Amazon's sky-high price earnings ratio but Cramer said Amazon is perhaps the only stock where he doesn't even look at the P/E ratio before making an investment. Amazon, he said, is one company where putting a dollar in yields a lot more than a dollar on the way out. Bezos, he concluded, is the Sam Walton of our time.To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV