NORWALK, Conn., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Medica US today announced that Psychiatric Times ( http://www.PsychiatricTimes.com), a leading print and online resource for psychiatrists and mental health professionals, today launched the "Diagnostic Champions' Challenge" ( http://goforthegold.psychiatrictimes.com) – an online game designed to test the medical diagnostic skills of psychiatrists and other mental health professionals.
The five-week, interactive challenge will be available via the Psychiatric Times website and mobile web. During each of the first four weeks, players will be given a set of multiple choice diagnostic dilemmas to solve in various areas of mental health such as depression, bipolar disorder, and borderline personality disorder – culminating with the top players from each week competing in the final round. The top physician and non-physician winner will each receive a grand prize of one ounce of gold.
"We are excited to have this tournament extended to our Psychiatric Times audience," said Susan Kweskin, Group Editorial Director, UBM Medica US. "Psychiatrists and mental health professionals face significant challenges in diagnosing and treating mental health conditions. This quiz puts their clinical acumen to the ultimate test."
Features of the "Diagnostic Champions' Challenge" include:
- Two separate challenge tracks – players who are physicians in the United States play against other MDs; all other US-based professionals play in a separate track.
- A new round and new set of questions each week – this feature allows those who may miss a round to stay in the running, and improves players' chances of making it into the final round during the five-week game play.
- A "save your progress" option –players in-between questions who need to save and come back to the game at a later time are able to do so.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV