HubSpot Releases Ebook To Redefine SEO In Light Of Google Updates
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HubSpot, inbound marketing software company, released ebook "17 SEO Myths You Should Leave Behind in 2013" to provide marketers everything they need to know about SEO in light of Google's most recent Panda and Penguin updates. "To say 'SEO has changed a lot' would be the understatement of the decade," says Rebecca Churt, HubSpot's SEO Marketing Manager, "The old SEO tactics are simply no longer relevant. Marketers today need to adhere to a new set of guidelines in light of Google's Penguin and Panda updates and HubSpot is happy to provide them."
Read an ebook preview here: http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/33926/7-Common-SEO-Myths-to-Throw-Out-the-Window-Immediately.aspxDownload the ebook "17 SEO Myths You Should Leave Behind in 2013" here: http://offers.hubspot.com/17-seo-myths-leave-behind-in-2013
HubSpot software is the most powerful, tightly integrated and comprehensive marketing software available, putting personalized inbound marketing into the hands of any business. Over 8,000 companies in 56 countries use our software to create lovable inbound marketing to attract, nurture and convert leads into an accelerating stream of new customers and revenue. HubSpot has been named one of the most promising, fastest growing companies by Inc, Forbes and Deloitte for the best possible reason: customer results. HubSpot has 400 employees, was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, MA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV