Art.com Inc. Acquires Zenfolio
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Art.com Inc., the world's easiest place to discover, experience and buy art, has announced the acquisition of Zenfolio Inc. Zenfolio is a leading destination for professional and amateur photographers who need an online platform to upload, display, share, sell and market their photos and services.
"Bringing Zenfolio into the Art.com family was very natural because of the synergy between the two companies in the wall decor space," said Geoffroy Martin, CEO of Art.com Inc. "Zenfolio provides a solution for photographers looking to sell their work online, and will allow us to capture an even larger portion of our customers' 'wall share.'"
Since 2006, Zenfolio has been the premier provider of online photography presentation and sales solutions for professional photographers and enthusiasts. Through its subscription-based service, photographers have all the tools necessary to create their own successful websites:
- Customizable photo and video viewing experience;
- Powerful photo management and security interface with unlimited storage; and
- Flexible, state-of-the-art e-commerce platform integrated with a growing number of global fulfillment partners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV