Art.com Inc. Acquires Zenfolio
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Art.com Inc., the world's easiest place to discover, experience and buy art, has announced the acquisition of Zenfolio Inc. Zenfolio is a leading destination for professional and amateur photographers who need an online platform to upload, display, share, sell and market their photos and services.
"Bringing Zenfolio into the Art.com family was very natural because of the synergy between the two companies in the wall decor space," said Geoffroy Martin, CEO of Art.com Inc. "Zenfolio provides a solution for photographers looking to sell their work online, and will allow us to capture an even larger portion of our customers' 'wall share.'"
Since 2006, Zenfolio has been the premier provider of online photography presentation and sales solutions for professional photographers and enthusiasts. Through its subscription-based service, photographers have all the tools necessary to create their own successful websites:
- Customizable photo and video viewing experience;
- Powerful photo management and security interface with unlimited storage; and
- Flexible, state-of-the-art e-commerce platform integrated with a growing number of global fulfillment partners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV