Art.com Inc. Acquires Zenfolio
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Art.com Inc., the world's easiest place to discover, experience and buy art, has announced the acquisition of Zenfolio Inc. Zenfolio is a leading destination for professional and amateur photographers who need an online platform to upload, display, share, sell and market their photos and services.
"Bringing Zenfolio into the Art.com family was very natural because of the synergy between the two companies in the wall decor space," said Geoffroy Martin, CEO of Art.com Inc. "Zenfolio provides a solution for photographers looking to sell their work online, and will allow us to capture an even larger portion of our customers' 'wall share.'"
Since 2006, Zenfolio has been the premier provider of online photography presentation and sales solutions for professional photographers and enthusiasts. Through its subscription-based service, photographers have all the tools necessary to create their own successful websites:
- Customizable photo and video viewing experience;
- Powerful photo management and security interface with unlimited storage; and
- Flexible, state-of-the-art e-commerce platform integrated with a growing number of global fulfillment partners.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts