CARMEL, Ind. , Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today announced that Tim Bischof has been named Senior Vice President, Corporate Actuarial & Enterprise Risk Management. He will report to Fred Crawford, Chief Financial Officer.
"Tim is a seasoned professional who has been deeply involved in virtually all aspects of actuarial and risk management practices at CNO," said Crawford. "His breadth and depth of experience will be a great asset to CNO as we continue to advance enterprise risk management and governance on enterprise-wide actuarial practices."
Mr. Bischof joined CNO in 2001, and has steadily progressed through a wide variety of actuarial roles, making significant contributions in valuation, pricing, actuarial controls, Asset Liability Management, and Enterprise Risk Management. Most recently he was the Vice President of Risk Management. Prior to CNO, he spent six years as an actuary with Indianapolis Life Insurance Co. and CIGNA Corp.Mr. Bischof earned a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics and education from Rockhurst College, and a Master of Science in statistics from the University of Iowa. He is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA) and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA). About CNO Financial Group CNO Financial Group is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries - principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company and Washington National Insurance Company - serve pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com . SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV