Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) today announced that the Company will present at two investor conferences.
On Thursday, January 17, 2013, the Company will present at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange Conference at The Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. The presentation will begin at 11:05 AM Eastern time.
On Tuesday, March 5, 2013, the Company will present at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. The presentation will begin at 11:00 AM Eastern time.
Both presentations will be webcast live from the Company's Web site, chipotle.com, under the investor relations section. An archived webcast will be available after the conclusion of both presentations.About Chipotle Steve Ells, founder, chairman and co-CEO, started Chipotle with the idea that food served fast did not have to be a typical fast food experience. Today, Chipotle continues to offer a focused menu of burritos, tacos, burrito bowls (a burrito without the tortilla) and salads made from fresh, high-quality raw ingredients, prepared using classic cooking methods and served in a distinctive atmosphere. Through our vision of Food With Integrity, Chipotle is seeking better food from using ingredients that are not only fresh, but that where possible are sustainably grown and raised responsibly with respect for the animals, the land and the farmers who produce the food. A similarly focused people culture, with an emphasis on identifying and empowering top performing employees, enables us to develop future leaders from within. Chipotle opened with a single restaurant in 1993 and currently operates more than 1,350 restaurants. For more information, visit Chipotle.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV