Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" last night:
Accenture (ACN): "I think that Accenture will be forgiven for that last bad quarter. I'm a buyer."
McGraw-Hill (MHP): "I like it and think it goes higher now that it's a more focused company."iShares Silver Trust (SLV): "I've always been a gold fan. Keep buying the SPDR Gold Shares (GLD)." Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK): "Nope. That one is done. I want to see you in KeyCorp (KEY)." International Business Machines (IBM): "I think that IBM is a victim of spending worldwide. I think it's a good stock. I hope it goes down so I can buy more." Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B): "This is a play of insurance and housing. I'm a buyer." Emerson Electric (EMR): "You should be in this stock. I think they're going to put up some good numbers. " To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV