Aqua Ohio, Inc. (Aqua) President and Chief Operating Officer Ed Kolodziej announced the appointment of experienced engineering manager Robert Pugh as vice president of operations. Pugh is responsible for the planning, staffing and management of Ohio's production and field operations across its five divisions along with environmental compliance, safety and security.
Robert Pugh has been appointed Vice President of Operations for Aqua Ohio, Inc. (Photo: Aqua Ohio, Inc.)
Pugh, who has 25 years of utility experience, was most recently director of utilities for the City of Manhattan, Kansas, where his responsibilities included managing water and wastewater operations. “We are delighted to have Rob join our organization. With the growth and changes that have occurred in 2012, Rob has the opportunity to be a part of writing a new chapter for our Ohio operations,” said Kolodziej. Pugh also worked in a variety of capacities at two private utility Fortune 100 companies. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering from the University of Illinois and a Master’s of Business Administration from Bellevue University.
Aqua Ohio is the Buckeye State’s largest investor-owned drinking water and wastewater utility and serves about 500,000 customers in 14 counties. Aqua Ohio is a subsidiary of Aqua America, which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol WTR.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV