BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) will report fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings results on Tuesday, February 19, 2013, at approximately 5:00 pm Eastern Time (ET). The company will hold a conference call for the investment community to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 10 a.m. ET. News media can also access the conference call in a listen-only mode.
Marriott's 2012 fourth quarter covers the 16-week time period from September 8 through December 28, 2012. Mr. Arne Sorenson, Marriott International's president and chief executive officer, and Mr. Carl Berquist, Marriott International's executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss the company's performance.
The conference call will be webcast simultaneously via Marriott's investor relations website. Investors and news media wishing to access the call on the web should log on to http://www.marriott.com/investor, and click the link for the fourth quarter earnings call under "Recent and Upcoming Events". A replay will be available at that same website until February 20, 2014. A transcript of the call will also be available on the company's website.The telephone dial-in number for the conference call is 706-679-3455. Please use conference ID 78370841 when dialing into the call. To help ensure you do not miss any of the conference call, please dial-in or link to the call on the web 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. A telephone replay of the conference call will be available from 1 p.m. ET, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 until 8 p.m. ET, Wednesday, February 27, 2013. To access the replay, call 404-537-3406. The conference ID for the recording is 78370841. -----------------------------
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV