FORT WAYNE, Ind., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Steel Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ/GS: STLD) one of the largest domestic steel producers and metals recyclers in the United States, today announced it intends to release 2012 fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results after market close on Monday, January 28, 2013. The teleconference is scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 and will be hosted by Mark Millett, President and CEO; and Theresa Wagler, Executive Vice President and CFO.
To participate, please dial (201) 689-8040 at least ten minutes before the start time and reference the Steel Dynamics Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Call. The teleconference can also be accessed (in listen-only mode) by visiting the company's website at www.steeldynamics.com. Webcast participants are encouraged to log in prior to the 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time start time to ensure connection before the beginning of the call. A replay version of the teleconference call can be accessed by dialing 201-612-7415 and entering conference ID 406703. The replay will be available on the company's website until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on February 5, 2013. A podcast of the event will also be available and can be downloaded from the company's website.
SOURCE Steel Dynamics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV