I often disagree with Sullivan, but he has earned my admiration as a brave and important voice in the gay rights movement, and he has earned my trust as a journalist trafficking in facts and reality as opposed to blind ideology and tackling the key, tough issues of the day while mixing in a healthy dose of arts, culture and amusement.
When I visit The Dish, I know my time will not be wasted. I'll be greeted by a skillfully curated, multimedia stream of informed comment that is smart, funny, honest, provocative, relevant, interesting, enlightening and soon ... totally independent! Do you think that's worth $20 a year?
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.Follow @NatWorden This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV