QAD Inc. (NASDAQ:QADA) (NASDAQ:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies, today announced new Demand Planning capabilities as an add-on to QAD Enterprise Applications.
The QAD Demand Planning module supports collaborative forecasting and budget planning. QAD Demand Planning allows business users to access a suite of tools that enables effective collaboration while simplifying analysis across the extended enterprise.
Memory-resident planning and simulation enable rapid evaluation of the forecast including the effect of planned promotions or new product introductions. QAD Demand Planning helps customers enhance response to demand fluctuations.
QAD Demand Planning Enables Manufacturers to Gain the Following Capabilities:
- Maximize sales by optimizing inventory
- Reduce space and investment required by lowering inventories
- Reduce overstock and stock-outs by planning for demand fluctuations
- Generate realistic plans by recognizing past promotional activities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts