HAMDEN, Conn., Jan. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq:TACT), a global leader in market-specific solutions, including printers, terminals, software and other products for transaction-based and other industries, today announced that it has signed a contract to install the EPICENTRAL® Print System at Resorts World Casino New York City. The EPICENTRAL® Print System will initially be connected to 2,500 slot machines and is projected to go live in the second quarter of 2013.
"We are excited to be working with Genting Group, one of the most dynamic casino resort operators in the world, as we install our EPICENTRAL® Print System at their casino at Aqueduct in New York City," said Bart C. Shuldman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of TransAct Technologies. "We plan to initially install EPICENTRAL® on 2,500 slot machines with the potential to extend the installation to Resorts World's other 2,500 slot machines in the near future. Further, with the EPICENTRAL® Print System, Resorts World customers will no longer need to receive coupons and promotions at various kiosks on the casino floor; instead, patrons can now receive their rewards at the slot machine, thereby increasing slot machine play, enhancing the customer experience and helping to drive increased revenue for Genting."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV