CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced the availability of “ The Innovative CIO: How IT Leaders Can Drive Business Transformation,” the latest book published by CA Press.
This pragmatic guide is designed to help Chief Information Officers (CIOs) become the leaders of innovation in their organizations and to meet innovation challenges head on. It provides valuable tips for identifying innovation sources and fostering an innovative spirit within the organization, as well as practical tools for evaluating, tracking and selling the value of innovation to the business.
Co-authors Andi Mann, George Watt and Peter Matthews quantify the benefits and risks of IT innovation, survey opportunities for innovation from existing and emerging technologies, and identify the organizational structures and processes that have proven to deliver ongoing innovation.
“Today’s CIOs understand the need to innovate quickly to help create new business opportunities, to find faster, easier and cheaper ways of completing tasks, and ultimately, to unlock their company’s full potential in order to remain competitive,” said co-author Andi Mann, vice president, Strategic Solutions, CA Technologies. “This book targets IT and non-IT business leaders and others seeking to advance their careers. With valuable strategies that help to avoid common innovation pitfalls, readers can understand where to find innovation, and how to recognize, foster and capture it when it occurs.”“The Innovative CIO” also includes case studies to help readers:
- Take advantage of IT and business innovation opportunities created by new and emerging technologies;
- Shift IT innovation from an afterthought to prime mover in strategic business planning ; and
- Inject IT into the dynamic core of an organization’s culture, training, structure, practice and policy.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts