- Enrollment in DEXA study should ensure mid-2014 NDA submission
- Pivotal studies recruiting on track or faster
- Data project 83% of men with secondary hypogonadism will be successfully treated
- No testosterone levels achieved beyond the normal range
- Excellent benefit-risk ratio
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Repros Therapeutics Inc. ® (Nasdaq:RPRX) today provided a clinical update of its Androxal ® Phase 3 program.
1-Year DEXA Study
Critical path analysis showed that the DEXA study was key to an NDA submission. The Company is pleased to announce that the one year DEXA study is fully enrolled 3 months ahead of schedule. This key event should ensure the submission of the Androxal NDA by mid-2014. The Company plans to continue enrollment into the study to ensure that the FDA mandated long term safety requirements for a minimum exposure of 800 subjects for 6 months are met.Pivotal Studies ZA-301 and ZA-302 Study ZA-301 has been fully enrolled for several weeks now with 8% of the subjects having completed the study. 3% of the subjects have dropped out before the first visit post the start of dosing. 146 subjects (randomized 3:1 active:placebo) have reached the 6 week visit at which time up-titration was allowed. 35% of the men in this blinded study have up-titrated. This is consistent with the fact that 25% of the subjects are on placebo and approximately 80% of men are projected to achieve normal testosterone levels on the 12.5 mg dose. There have been no SAE's resulting in withdrawal from the study. Though only a few sperm counts have been analyzed, men that achieve higher testosterone levels appear to exhibit increased sperm concentrations. This would be consistent with Androxal's action, which results in increased secretions of pituitary hormones that drive testicular function.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV