- Lexar Professional XQD card offers a minimum guaranteed read transfer speed of 1100x (168 MB/s)*
- New XQD card leverages PCI Express technology to capture high-quality images, 1080p full-HD and 3D video, and up to 100 frames in RAW format in continuous shooting mode**
- New XQD Reader leverages SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to provide fast transfers, up to five times faster than USB 2.0***
- With its thin, portable design, the XQD Reader is an excellent choice for professional photographers and videographers who are in the studio or on the go
FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today introduced the Lexar® Professional 1100x XQD™ card and XQD USB 3.0 Reader for professional photographers and videographers and advanced photo and video enthusiasts. Available in capacities of 32GB and 64GB, the Lexar Professional 1100x XQD card adheres to the XQD specification for next-generation DSLR camera models backed by Nikon and Sony. The Lexar Professional XQD card delivers a minimum guaranteed read transfer speed of 1100x (168MB per second),* allowing users to quickly capture and store high-quality images, 1080p full-HD and 3D video, and up to 100 frames in RAW format in continuous shooting mode.** Smaller and more rugged than other card formats, the Lexar Professional 1100x XQD card provides exceptional resilience to water, temperature, shock, and vibration, making it an excellent choice for shooting in extreme conditions.The Lexar Professional XQD USB 3.0 Reader is a compact and portable card reader that leverages SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to provide high-speed file transfers from an XQD card to computer. Its sleek design with smooth contours allows the reader to easily slip in and out of briefcases and photo bags, and an LED activity light lets users know when data is being transferred.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts