- New 256GB Lexar® Professional 600x SDXC UHS-I memory card provides world's largest capacity SDXC card for capturing, storing, and transferring high-quality images, and extended lengths of 1080p HD and 3D video content
- UHS-I technology offers impressive high-speed performance, with 600x (90MB/s) minimum guaranteed read transfer speed*
- Includes downloadable Image Rescue® 4 software to recover lost or deleted photo and video files
FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the 256GB Lexar® Professional 600x SDXC™ UHS-I card. The Class 10 card offers a 90MB* per second minimum guaranteed read transfer speed to give photographers and videographers the ability to capture extended lengths of 1080p HD and 3D video and high-quality images. When paired with a compatible card reader, such as the Lexar® Professional USB 3.0 Dual-Slot Reader, the Professional 600x SDXC card helps photographers zip through post-production with high-speed card-to-computer file transfer, improving workflow and enabling them to shoot longer."With the growing demands of HD and 3D video capabilities, today's professional photographers and videographers need to be equipped with a high-performance and high-capacity memory card to meet the needs of their clients," said Manisha Sharma, director of product marketing, Lexar. "By using the 256GB Lexar Professional SDXC UHS-I card, professionals can leverage all the latest camera features available for capturing high-quality video and images, without having to worry about time spent changing cards or transferring content to the computer. We want our customers to make the most of their time out on the field." "Small capacity cards are not efficient for shooting a lot of HD and 3D video. Constantly having to change cards eats away at time spent behind the camera, and also means I'll have to spend more time transferring the content from each card to my computer," said Lexar Elite Photographer David Honl. "Lexar cards help improve my workflow by giving me the mix of capacity and performance that allows me to shoot longer and spend less time transferring my videos and images."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts