Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced two imageCLASS printers that expand the high-performance solutions available to customers for the small and medium business market. The imageCLASS LBP6780dn is the Company’s fastest single-function imageCLASS printer to date, helping to increase productivity while saving the workforce valuable time. In addition, the new Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn is the fastest color printer within the imageCLASS lineup, offering superb output and high-yield cartridges to help businesses save costs.
- Robust Print Speeds: The two new single-function imageCLASS models offer high-printing speeds to enhance productivity. The printers also have a quick first print time, but maintain the high-quality output Canon is known for, which makes this product an ideal option for high-volume printing environments.
- Cost Savings: Each printer incorporates a high-yield replacement cartridge; the Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn has a duty cycle of up to 75,000 pages per month and the imageCLASS LBP6780dn has a duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages per month. Combined with the flexibility of an expanded paper capacity and two-sided printing, these features can help to reduce printing costs and save valuable time for any office.
- Ease-of-Use: In addition to a sophisticated and user-friendly five line LCD design, the new printers feature direct print, allowing users to print PDF, JPEG, TIFF and XPS files directly from a USB. They are also compatible with the recently launched Canon Mobile Printing app, 1 providing users the convenience of printing a variety of file types directly from their mobile devices.
“Customers in the work environment are looking for a powerful printer that offers a blend of speed and high-quality output,” said Sam Yoshida, vice president and general manager, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A. “The new imageCLASS printers deliver on market demands for speed and cost savings, making them ideally suited for consumers seeking a robust device at a highly competitive price-point.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts