- Robust Print Speeds: The two new single-function imageCLASS models offer high-printing speeds to enhance productivity. The printers also have a quick first print time, but maintain the high-quality output Canon is known for, which makes this product an ideal option for high-volume printing environments.
- Cost Savings: Each printer incorporates a high-yield replacement cartridge; the Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn has a duty cycle of up to 75,000 pages per month and the imageCLASS LBP6780dn has a duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages per month. Combined with the flexibility of an expanded paper capacity and two-sided printing, these features can help to reduce printing costs and save valuable time for any office.
- Ease-of-Use: In addition to a sophisticated and user-friendly five line LCD design, the new printers feature direct print, allowing users to print PDF, JPEG, TIFF and XPS files directly from a USB. They are also compatible with the recently launched Canon Mobile Printing app, 1 providing users the convenience of printing a variety of file types directly from their mobile devices.
New Canon ImageCLASS Color And Monochrome Laser Printers Increase Speed And Power To Customers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.