About Baxter International Inc.
Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, cancer, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide.
This release includes forward-looking statements concerning BAX 855 and related clinical studies. The statements are based on assumptions about many important factors, including the following, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements: satisfaction of regulatory and other requirements; actions of regulatory bodies and other governmental authorities; additional clinical results; changes in laws and regulations; product quality or patient safety issues; and other risks identified in Baxter's most recent filing on Form 10-K and other SEC filings, all of which are available on Baxter's website. Baxter does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
1. What is Hemophilia? World Federation of Hemophilia. Accessed on: May 24, 2012. Available at: http://www.wfh.org/en/page.aspx?pid=6462. Frequently Asked Questions About Hemophilia. World Federation of Hemophilia. Accessed on: May 24, 2012. Available at: http://www.wfh.org/en/page.aspx?pid=637 3. Stonebreaker et al “A study of variations in the reported haemophilia A prevalence around the world” Haemophilia 2010. Jan;16(1):20-32 4. Guidelines for the Management of Hemophilia at WFH website Last Accessed on: December 17,2012 Available at: http://www.wfh.org/en/page.aspx?pid=1270
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV