VANCOUVER, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - CounterPath Corporation (NASDAQ: CPAH) (TSX: CCV), an award-winning provider of desktop and mobile VoIP software products and solutions, announces that Donovan Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 15 th Annual Needham Growth Conference on January 16, 2013 in New York.
The Needham Growth Conference gives institutional investors, private equity firms and venture capitalists access to 350 growth companies from a broad range of industries including Clean Technology, Communications, Consumer, Enterprise Infrastructure, Healthcare, Internet & Digital Media, Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment and Software & Services sectors.
About CounterPath CounterPath's standards based VoIP softphones are changing the face of telecommunications. The BYOD VoIP favorite, Bria softphone for mobile devices and desktop, together with the company's easy-to-use client management, provisioning and configuration server enables enterprises, service providers, and OEMs around the globe to offer a seamless and unified communications experience across both fixed and mobile networks. Standards-based, cost-effective and reliable, CounterPath's award-winning solutions power voice, video, messaging, and presence that empower customers such as Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, Verizon, BT, Mobilkom Austria, NTT, Rogers, Avaya, BroadSoft, Cisco Systems, GENBAND, Metaswitch Networks, Mitel and NEC.
For more information about CounterPath's Bria softphone applications and gateway solutions, visit: www.counterpath.com/products.SOURCE CounterPath Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV