NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, (NASDAQ: NEWT), The Small Business Authority ®, announces the release of a free white paper to help explain payroll and tax changes for small business. As we begin 2013 and deal with the aftermath of the Fiscal Cliff, there are many very important payroll tax updates that need to be explained.
On January 2, 2013, Newtek released a blog on Forbes.com titled "4 Important 2013 Payroll Updates & Tax Changes for Small Business." The blog was an enormous success obtaining over 54,000 views in under 24 hours. Now, Newtek – "The Small Business Authority ®" is releasing an even more comprehensive guide for small business owners to address any questions and concerns they may have regarding payroll, paychecks and taxes for 2013. The whitepaper is available here.
We recognize 2013 is the year of change for small independent business owners. The white paper that we have created for payroll should be used as a guide for any business owner, large or small, as to the types of changes that have already occurred and what may occur in order to process payroll for their employees. 2013 will also be the year of change for healthcare, benefits and all levels of taxation and we are well positioned as the authority on small business to talk about these important issues. Please visit our website, www.thesba.com or call 855-284-3722 and ask for a payroll expert or a health/ benefits expert today.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 866-820-8901 with any questions. For additional information, please follow us on twitter, The_SBA or SloaneBarry, and sign up for our free newsletter at www.thesba.com.About Newtek Business Services, Inc. Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority ®, provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce : A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through its lending subsidiary Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV