The Company expects to report fully audited results for fiscal 2012 no later than the week of January 29, 2013.
About RF Industries
RFI manufactures, designs and distributes Radio Frequency (RF) connectors and cable assemblies, medical cabling products, RF wireless products and fiber optic cable products. Coaxial connectors, cable assemblies and custom microwave RF connectors are used for Wi-Fi, PCS, radio, test instruments, computer networks, antenna devices, aerospace, OEM and Government agencies. Medical Cabling and Interconnector products are specialized custom electrical cabling products for the medical equipment monitoring market. RF Wireless products include digital data transceivers for industrial monitoring, wide area networks, GPS tracking and mobile wireless network solutions. Fiber optic cable, connector and harness products serve computer, aerospace, computer networking and specialty applications.
Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release contains forward-looking statements with respect to future events which are subject to a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to: changes in the telecommunications industry; the operations of the Cables Unlimited division which was acquired in June 2011; and the Company’s reliance on certain distributors for a significant portion of anticipated revenues. Further discussion of these and other potential risk factors may be found in the Company’s public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ( www.sec.gov) including its Form 10-K. All forward-looking statements are based upon information available to the Company on the date they are published and the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events or new information after the date of this release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV