Aha by HARMAN TM today announced that four more leading music services are partnering with Aha to put web-based music content safely in the hands of drivers. By the end of 2013, Aha will be installed into vehicles by more than 10 auto manufacturers which in total represent more than 50 percent of all cars sold in the USA/Canada and up to 30 percent in Europe. AccuRadio, Deezer, Rdio and SomaFM are all providing music content to Aha, now the largest cloud-based infotainment service for drivers. All of Aha’s music partners, including previously announced AOL SHOUTcast Radio, Radio.com by CBS Radio, Live365, MOG, Rhapsody and Slacker can be accessed within the Aha Radio app for iPhone and Android.
Aha users are bound to find music they will love, from top 40 hits to undiscovered niche musical genres.
- AccuRadio is a leading provider of free, personalizable Internet radio that offers over 500 free stations of rock, pop, classical, country, jazz, oldies, Broadway and more.
- Deezer is a music service that provides access to more than 20 million songs on any device, on and offline. Deezer aim to enable music discovery, helping fans rediscover the joy of finding fantastic new music through specially selected editorial recommendations.
- Rdio is the groundbreaking digital music service that is reinventing the way people discover, listen to, and share music. With on-demand access to over 18 million songs, Rdio makes it easy to find and instantly play any song, album, artist or playlist without ever hearing a single ad.
- SomaFM is a listener-supported, commercial-free Internet radio station offering over 20 channels – all focusing on niche genres rarely, if ever, heard on commercial radio.
“Consumers expect access to their web-based music anywhere via their smartphone, yet music apps aren’t designed for safe use at 65 miles per hour,” said Chia-Lin Simmons, Vice President of Marketing and Content for Aha. “The rush to join our platform demonstrates that music services see the value in a cloud-based platform that easily sends their content to drivers in a non-distracting way. More than 20 million songs are now available via the music providers on Aha, a number that we only expect will grow as more come on board.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts