NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TG Therapeutics, Inc. (TGTX) today announced that Michael Weiss, the Company's Interim Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, being held at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco. Mr. Weiss will discuss updates on the Company's two lead compounds for hematologic malignancies; TG-1101 (ublituximab) and TGR-1202. The presentation is scheduled to take place on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM PST. A live webcast of this presentation will be available on the Events page of the Company's website at www.tgtherapeutics.com .
ABOUT TG THERAPEUTICS, INC.
TG Therapeutics is an innovative, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of medically important pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancer and other underserved therapeutic needs. Currently, the company is developing two advanced therapies targeting hematological malignancies. TG-1101 (ublituximab) is a novel, third generation monoclonal antibody that targets a specific and unique epitope on the CD20 antigen found on mature B-lymphocytes, currently in clinical development for patients with relapsed and refractory non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. TG Therapeutics is also developing TGR-1202, a highly specific, orally available PI3K delta inhibitor. The delta isoform of PI3K is strongly expressed in cells of hematopoietic origin and is believed to be important in the proliferation and survival of B‐lymphocytes. TG Therapeutics is headquartered in New York City.The TG Therapeutics logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11857 TGTX - G
CONTACT: Jenna Bosco Director- Investor Relations TG Therapeutics, Inc. Telephone: 212.554.4484 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV