January 7, 2013 -- Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) today announced that Bruce M. Cazenave, Chief Executive Officer, Linda M. Pearce, Chief Financial Officer, and William B. McMahon, Chief Operating Officer, will be presenting at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange, to be held January 16-17, 2013, at The Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida.
The Nautilus, Inc. investor presentation is scheduled for Thursday, January 17, 2013, at 8:50 am Eastern Time, and the Company will host breakout sessions later that morning. The presentation will be webcast live and archived at http://www.nautilusinc.com/events.
About Nautilus, Inc.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) is a
global fitness products company providing innovative, quality solutions
to help people achieve a healthy lifestyle. With a brand portfolio
®, Schwinn Fitness
CoreBody Reformer™, Nautilus markets innovative fitness products through
Direct and Retail channels. Websites:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV