As an innovation leader in projected capacitive (PCAP) touchscreen technology and electronics, 3M Touch Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of 3M Company, is showcasing its multi-touch expertise at CES Unveiled and the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013 by featuring an 84-inch multi-touch display prototype. This combination of expansive on-screen collaboration space and 3M’s high-performance multi-touch technology offers users an unparalleled multi-user experience as a multi-touch display wall or interactive table.
“3M continues to challenge the size limitations of high-performance multi-touch technology, and the investments we have made in developing robust and proprietary PX electronics platform are enabling us to achieve our innovation goals,” says Diego Romeu, business operations manager, 3M Touch Systems. “Our 84-inch multi-touch prototype display demonstrates 3M’s ability to scale PCAP electronics and sensor manufacturing to meet the need of our customers for increasingly larger format touch solutions.”
At CES 2013 (Booth 30167, South Hall 3), 3M Touch Systems will be exhibiting the following “concept” table and wall configurations:
- 84” Multi-Touch Table
- 46” Multi-Touch Table
- 1x3 46” Multi-touch Display Wall
- 32” Multi-touch Touch Table
- 3x3 32” Multi-touch Display Wall
- Two 32” Interactive Multi-touch retail Product Selectors
Also on display will be these 3M Multi-Touch Display products:
- Multi-touch Desktop Displays: 21.5”, 24” and 27”
- Multi-touch Chassis Displays: 21.5” and 32”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV