UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR), announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full-year 2012 financial results on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard time. In the release, the Company will also provide financial and operating guidance for 2013 and provide an overview of its 3-Year Strategic Plan which will include expectations for 2014 and 2015. In addition, the Company’s quarterly supplement will contain expanded disclosure on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to its development and redevelopment pipelines, its joint ventures, certain operating metrics and its same-store and non-same-store portfolios.
A conference call, concurrent with a webcast featuring a slide presentation, will be held on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time. Details for the call and webcast are below; both of which will be open to the public.
During the conference call, company officers will review fourth quarter performance, discuss recent events, provide forward financial and operating guidance, provide an overview of the Company’s 3-Year Strategic Plan and conduct a question-and-answer session.
Participation in the question-and-answer session will be limited to registered financial analysts. All other participants will have listen-only capability.To participate in the telephone conference call: Dial in at least five minutes prior to start time.
|Conference ID: 4588175|
|Conference Call Playback:|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV