SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA), a global nutritional company, today announced that in 2012, it earned more than 85 national and international accolades for its world-class products, innovative marketing tools, exceptional executive leadership and strategic partnerships with elite athletes, scientific experts and research institutions. The company, who also celebrated its 20 th anniversary this year, nearly doubled the number of awards it received in 2011.
"This year has been a tremendous one for USANA, its associates and its employees. Not only did we celebrate our 20 th year, we unveiled our new corporate branding, launched new products and sales tools, opened three new markets and continued to expand our services on a global scale," said Kevin Guest, USANA's president of the Americas, Europe, and South Pacific. "To receive recognition for all of the hard work we put into these projects, from an array of diverse and reputable organizations, is an absolute honor."Notable accolades USANA received include:
- Outside Magazine Awards spotlight 100 of the best places to work for in America from a wide range of non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- The 30 Best Places to Work (4 th honor since 2009)
- The Best of State Awards are given to Utah companies or individuals who have demonstrated overall excellence, creativity in differentiating themselves from their competitors and the ability to improve the quality of life in their community.
- Science/Technology— Research and Development
- Dietary Supplements (9 th honor since 2003)
- Health/Nutrition Beverage—Rev3 Energy® (4 th honor since 2009)
- Health/Nutrition Product (2 n d honor since 2009)
- Overall in Merchandising & Consumer Services (2 n d honor since 2008)
- Australian Business Awards recognize Australia's industry leaders for their innovative business processes, product development and overall business success.
- Best New Product— BiOmega™ Jr.
- Utah Business Magazine Awards shines a spotlight on Utah's best companies and showcases their outstanding leadership abilities.
- Best Companies to Work For (5 th honor since 2002)
- Best in Biz Awards honor companies, teams, executives and products for their business successes. It is the only independent business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts.
- Event of the Year—2012 International Convention
- The MarCom Awards acknowledge companies for their creative excellence in the marketing and communication fields. USANA was awarded top honors for its new corporate image.
- Branding Refresh Campaign
- The Stevie Awards honor the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide through four programs.