PDS Announces The Availability Of IRemotePay(TM), The Secure IPhone Mobile Payment App For IPhone, IPad, And IPod Touch
SAN ANTONIO, Texas, Jan. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Payment Data Systems, Inc. (OTCQB:PYDS), an integrated electronic payments solutions provider, today announced that its iRemotePay™ App is now available on the App Store SM. The app has been developed for the iPhone ®, and is also compatible with the iPad ®, and iPod touch ®.
iRemotePay™, when coupled with a compatible card reader and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, enables a merchant to securely process credit cards, ACH payments (e-Checks) and cash over cellular or Wi-Fi networks from remote locations and view these payment transactions while away from the office. It operates as a true point-of-sale (POS) terminal.
iRemotePay™ is appropriate for large or small organizations, such as HVAC or plumbing services, or churches that have a need for wireless payment applications. It is also completely compatible with PDS' market strategy which focuses on large enterprises with large customer bases and which have a need for remote payment processing applications on a full time basis or at special eventsiRemotePay™ is unique from other mobile payment solutions in three key ways:
- it is targeted to merchants that have a need for one or multiple devices in their service market but also have a need for a common settlement account;
- in addition to accepting all card types , iRemotePay™ will allow the entry and processing of ACH payments (e-Checks) and cash; and
- it is processor independent which means iRemotePay™ can act as a gateway to the merchant's existing merchant processor who may not be Payment Data.
- Special remote events;
- Concerts and sports arenas;
- Taxis and Limousines;
- Service Industries such as Plumbers, Electricians, Installers, and Repairmen;
- Door to Door Sales;
- Utility Companies' On-Site Collections;
- Flea Market Vendors;
- Any Remote Sales Merchant.
- Secure Payment Processing with end to end encryption of transaction data;
- Allows our customer to leverage their existing wireless plan if using a cellular network;
- Internet based reporting;
- Back office support for corporate office or remote personnel so each can immediately view transactions as soon as a sale is made;
- Integrated telephone and Web based transaction reporting through all of the PDS back-office applications such as fraud control and our CSR View product;
- Fast merchant setup time - as fast as 24 hours;
- Supports all card association brands;
- Supports entry and payment for ACH processing (e-checks);
- Captures, tracks and reports cash payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV