BOCA RATON, Fla., Jan. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitacost.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:VITC), a leading online retailer of health and wellness products, today announced that Brian Helman, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 15th Annual ICR XChange Conference on January 17, 2013 at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, FL.
Vitacost.com's investor presentation is scheduled for Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 1:35 p.m. EST. The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live, and a replay will be available until Thursday, January 31, 2013 on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://investor.vitacost.com .
About Vitacost.com, Inc.Vitacost.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:VITC) is a leading online retailer of health and wellness products, including dietary supplements such as vitamins, minerals, herbs and other botanicals, amino acids and metabolites, as well as cosmetics, organic body and personal care products, pet products, sports nutrition and health foods. Vitacost.com, Inc. sells these products directly to consumers through its website, http://www.vitacost.com . Vitacost.com, Inc. strives to offer its customers the broadest selection of healthy living products, while providing superior customer service and timely and accurate delivery.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Vitacost.com Kathleen Reed Director of Investor Relations 561.982.4180 Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org ICR John Mills Senior Managing Director 310.954.1105 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV