JTH Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ:TAX), parent company of Liberty Tax Service, announced today that it will participate in the CJS Securities 13 th Annual New Ideas for the New Year Conference in New York on January 16.
A copy of the presentation will be available on Liberty Tax’s website, www.libertytax.com, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time, on the Investor Relations page.
About JTH Holding, Inc.
Founded in 1997 by CEO John T. Hewitt, JTH Holding, Inc. is the parent
company of Liberty Tax Service. As the fastest-growing tax preparation
franchise ever, Liberty Tax Service has prepared over 10 million
individual income tax returns. Liberty also offers an online tax
service, eSmart Tax, which enables customers to do their own taxes
wherever there’s a computer. eSmart Tax is backed by the tax
professionals at Liberty Tax Service and its nationwide network of over
30,000 tax preparers, ready to offer their assistance at any time. For a
more in-depth look at Liberty Tax Service, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV