- EdR completed the previously announced purchase of two communities adjacent to Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas for $74 million with cash-on-hand and the assumption of two fixed-rate mortgage loans totaling $48.5 million.
- The company purchased The Province, a purpose-built collegiate community adjacent to Kent State University, for $45 million in cash.
- EdR closed on the sale of The Reserve at Star Pass — a 1,020-bed collegiate housing community 4.5 miles from the University of Arizona —for $25.5 million. These proceeds were utilized to reduce borrowings under the Company’s unsecured line of credit.
- EdR acquired the ground lease encumbering its 74% owned asset, University Towers — a 953-bed collegiate community adjacent to North Carolina State University in Raleigh, N.C. The $7.5 million purchase price included an attached 454-space parking deck.
EdR Announces Year-end Acquisition And Disposition Activity
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts