ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a leading international provider of payment systems, announced today the release of ACI Money Transfer System 5.0™ the company’s leading wholesale banking solution. The newest version of Money Transfer System offers financial institutions the utmost flexibility in defining and managing their payment processing flows. This most recent update was developed as the result of a large scale collaborative effort between ACI and a number of its customers whose design input and suggestions were included in the final version.
“The newest version of Money Transfer System improves the payments industry’s most robust processing solution with a greatly enhanced services framework along with a highly tuned sanctions filter to combat the global issue of sanctions checking,” said Jonathan Eber, Director and Product Line Manager, Wholesale Payment Engines, ACI Worldwide. “Money Transfer System has an extremely rich, detailed set of features. Introducing these as services will allow a financial institution to utilize this functionality much more broadly and consistently within its processing environments.”
By exposing services, ACI is empowering customers with more flexibility, choice and control of their payment systems, both to leverage the services across their organization as well as to further tailor their unique customer offerings. Money Transfer System is one of many ACI products in the company’s broader payments platform to deliver on this approach.
Money Transfer System 5.0 also provides:
- Repair Reporting – provides the ability to explain to customers how to correctly format transactions in order to reduce expensive repair activity in the bank’s back-office.
- SWIFT Network Validation Kit – performs validation on messages received through a back-end interface to avoid negative acknowledgements and improve straight through processing.
Expanded Global Clearing Channels – expanding the suite of
global clearing channels available, Money Transfer System has added:
- Kuwait Automated Settlement System for Inter-Participant Payments (KASSIP) using the Central Bank of Kuwait's wide area network (CBK-Net) including Arabic character support
- Saudi Arabian Riyal Interbank Express (SARIE) system including Arabic character support
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV