Titan Machinery Inc. (NASDAQ:TITN) announced today that David Meyer, the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Mark Kalvoda, the Company's Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange, to be held January 16-17, 2013, at The Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida.
The Titan Machinery investor presentation is scheduled for Thursday, January 17, 2013, at 11:05 a.m ET. The presentation will be webcast live and archived at www.titanmachinery.com. Visitors to the website should select the "Investor Relations" link to access the webcast.
About Titan Machinery Inc.
Titan Machinery Inc., founded in 1980 and headquartered in West Fargo,
North Dakota, is a multi-unit business with mature locations and
newly-acquired locations. The Company owns and operates a network of
full service agricultural and construction equipment stores in the
United States and Europe. The Titan Machinery network consists of 104
North American dealerships in North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa,
Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Wyoming, Wisconsin, Colorado, and Arizona,
including two outlet stores, and 13 European dealerships in Romania,
Bulgaria, and Serbia. The Titan Machinery dealerships represent one or
more of the CNH Brands (NYSE: CNH), a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat
Industrial (Milan: FI.MI), including CaseIH, New Holland Agriculture,
Case Construction, New Holland Construction, Kobelco and CNH Capital.
Additional information about Titan Machinery Inc. can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV