ROCKVILLE, Md., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SYN), a developer of synthetic biologics and innovative medicines for serious infections and diseases, announced today that Jeffrey Riley, CEO, will present at the Sixth Annual OneMedForum San Francisco 2013 on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 9:20 a.m. (PT)/ 12:20 p.m. (ET). The conference will be held January 7-9, 2013 at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel in San Francisco, California.
A live webcast of Synthetic Biologics' presentation can be accessed by logging onto the internet at http://onemedplace.com/forum/webcast/. Please log in approximately 5-10 minutes before the event to ensure a timely connection. The archived replay will be available on Synthetic Biologics' website at www.syntheticbiologics.com for 30 days following the conference.
A bout Synthetic Biologics, Inc.
Synthetic Biologics is a biotechnology company focused on the development of product candidates for serious infections and diseases. Synthetic Biologics is developing a biologic for the prevention of
C. diff infection, and a series of monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of serious infectious diseases, including pertussis and
Acinetobacter. The Company is also developing a synthetic DNA-based therapy for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. In addition, the Company is developing a drug candidate for the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS) and cognitive dysfunction in MS, and is designing a clinical development pathway for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. For more information, please visit Synthetic Biologics' website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV