Mindspeed Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSPD), a leading supplier of semiconductor solutions for network infrastructure applications, today announced that it will be demonstrating a series of cutting edge networking applications running on its Comcerto® communications processors at the 2013 International CES.
The company will be hosting private technology demonstrations by appointment this week for service providers, OEM customers, press and analysts in meeting room MP25371 in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center at the 2013 International CES from January 8-11.
Mindspeed offers a broad portfolio of pervasive connectivity solutions powered by its new Comcerto 2000 communications processor family for next-generation telecommunications and enterprise networking platforms.
Introduced in June 2012, the Comcerto 2000 multi-core ARM Cortex®-A communications processors enable a new generation of products for switching, routing, security, machine to machine gateways, enterprise class wireless access points and controllers, network attached storage and VoIP applications for residential, SMB and enterprise. The Comcerto processor family is ideally suited for either control processors or for mixed control and data plane applications.Comcerto 2000 demonstrations for CES are scheduled to include:
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technology applied to residential broadband devices
- Gigabit 802.11ac Wi-Fi performance
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi to network attached storage (NAS)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV