Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) today announced that it has appointed Joshua Young as Vice President of Investor Relations. Young will succeed Stacey Desrochers who will continue as a key member of Bruker’s finance organization and will focus full-time on managing Bruker’s worldwide Treasury operations. Desrochers was instrumental in strengthening Bruker’s investor relations and external communications efforts over the past five years.
Joshua Young joins Bruker from Merck KGaA in Darmstadt, Germany where he was elevated to the role of Global Head of Investor Relations after Merck’s acquisition of Millipore Corporation in 2010. While at Merck, Joshua worked with the company’s management team to improve its investor relations program and communicate its plans to restructure its operations and expand margins and cash flow. During his tenure at the $28 billion market cap company, Joshua helped to elevate Merck’s profile and strengthen its communication to the capital markets, while its share price nearly doubled.
Prior to Merck, Young spent five years at Millipore Corporation where he headed investor relations and worked in the company’s Finance and Corporate Development departments. During his tenure at the company, Young helped to communicate the transformation of Millipore into a life science leader as it expanded into new growth markets and doubled its revenues and market capitalization.
Young received his MBA from Boston College and holds a bachelor’s degree from Syracuse University.ABOUT BRUKER CORPORATIONFor more information about Bruker Corporation, please visit www.bruker.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV