Mobile device accessories company ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) has introduced new audio accessories at CES 2013, including the Origin™ desktop speaker system.
The Origin is an innovative 2-in-1 desktop and portable Bluetooth(R) speaker system. (Photo: Business Wire)
The Origin is an innovative 2-in-1 desktop and portable Bluetooth® speaker system, the first of its kind on the market. The small, portable speaker provides users with crisp, high fidelity sound on the go and seamlessly transfers music to the large desktop speaker when docked. The combination of the two speakers produces big, room-filling sound with prominent bass. The small portable speaker also receives a charge to its battery when docked in the desktop speaker. Powerful audio drivers let you turn up the volume as loud as you like without losing sound clarity or quality.
desktop speaker system will be available at ZAGG.com beginning in spring. To see the Origin in action and learn more about this new high-end audio product from ZAGG, please watch the
“Portable speakers are very popular right now, and the Origin combines that portability with the great, room-filling sound of a desktop unit for the first time,” said Derek Smith, executive vice president of sales for ZAGG Inc. “The Origin – along with our amazing new headphones and earbuds – give us an opportunity to make a splash in a very competitive field, and we are very excited to introduce these creative product solutions in our award-winning audio lines for both ZAGG and iFrogz.”
Other ZAGG and iFrogz audio products introduced at CES 2013 will include:
– Featuring powerful active noise-canceling technology, the ZR-NC offers a perfectly balanced design in both sound quality and feel. Available at ZAGG.com for $149.99.
ZR-SIX Ear Buds
– Engineered with Reflective Acoustics, an advanced audio technology that formulates sound based on the fundamentals of human hearing to provide rich, accurate, dynamic audio. Available at ZAGG.com for $59.99.
iFrogz Audio Coda Forte Headphones
– Lightweight, yet powerful Bluetooth stereo headphones feature a built-in rechargeable lithium battery for up to 10 hours of continuous playback. Available at iFrogz.com for $99.99.
iFrogz Audio Flex Wing and Flex Arc Ear Buds
– Expanding on the popular Flex active lifestyle earbuds, the Flex Wing incorporates a stay-put flexible wing that holds the ear buds securely in place. The Flex Arc offers a uniquely designed earpiece that provides great sound while still allowing some noise so users can participate in outdoor sports more safely. Available at iFrogz.com and priced at $34.99 for the Flex Wing and $44.99 for the Flex Arc.
iFrogz EarPollution Aegis Headphones
– Featuring active noise canceling to filter outside sounds, the Aegis includes a unique double-hinge design allowing for fold-flat or double-fold super compact storage for travel. Available at iFrogz.com for $89.99.
iFrogz EarPollution Unite Ear Buds
– Combines great sound quality with a unique look and high comfort; the ear buds twist together to create easy, tangle-free cord storage. Available at iFrogz.com for $26.99.
For more information about ZAGG, its brands and its product portfolio, visit
. The site will be updated regularly to reflect the latest in audio accessories released by ZAGG and iFrogz throughout 2013.
About ZAGG Inc:
ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) is a leading mobile device accessories and technology company with products that protect, personalize and enhance a consumer’s mobile experience. ZAGG differentiates itself as the preferred brand by offering creative product solutions through targeted global distribution channels, with the broadest product offering in its sector. With a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG
and iFrogz®, the company manufactures and markets a complete line of products to improve the functionality of portable gadgets, including keyboards, cases, audio and protective films, through direct, retail, specialty and international channels. More information about the company and its brands is at
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: