- Our Phase IIb randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of ICT-107, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting glioblastoma antigens and cancer stem cells, continues to progress well. A total of 278 patients have been enrolled at 25 centers in the US, and 124 patients have been treated. In early 2013, we anticipate that the Data Safety Monitoring Committee will conduct an interim safety and futility analysis based on 50% of events. We expect final top-line results after the 100% event level is reached, which we anticipate in late 2013. The primary endpoint of this trial is overall survival (OS), with secondary endpoints of progression-free survival (PFS), OS and PFS at various time intervals, immune response (T cells) and safety.
- We have filed an Investigational New Drug (IND) application for ICT-140, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting ovarian cancer antigens and cancer stem cells at the end of 2012. Pending acceptance of the IND by the US FDA, we anticipate conducting a Phase I trial in the second half of 2013.
- In the first quarter of 2013, we anticipate the initiation of an investigator-sponsored Phase I trial of ICT-121, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting CD133, in patients with recurrent glioblastoma. ImmunoCellular is supporting this trial, which will enroll approximately 20 patients and will be conducted at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Provides Update On Corporate Milestones
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts