ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (“ImmunoCellular”) (NYSE MKT: IMUC) today provided an update on current and anticipated corporate milestones.
- Our Phase IIb randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of ICT-107, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting glioblastoma antigens and cancer stem cells, continues to progress well. A total of 278 patients have been enrolled at 25 centers in the US, and 124 patients have been treated. In early 2013, we anticipate that the Data Safety Monitoring Committee will conduct an interim safety and futility analysis based on 50% of events. We expect final top-line results after the 100% event level is reached, which we anticipate in late 2013. The primary endpoint of this trial is overall survival (OS), with secondary endpoints of progression-free survival (PFS), OS and PFS at various time intervals, immune response (T cells) and safety.
- We have filed an Investigational New Drug (IND) application for ICT-140, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting ovarian cancer antigens and cancer stem cells at the end of 2012. Pending acceptance of the IND by the US FDA, we anticipate conducting a Phase I trial in the second half of 2013.
- In the first quarter of 2013, we anticipate the initiation of an investigator-sponsored Phase I trial of ICT-121, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting CD133, in patients with recurrent glioblastoma. ImmunoCellular is supporting this trial, which will enroll approximately 20 patients and will be conducted at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
“We believe that 2013 will be an exciting year of progress for ImmunoCellular, and for the field of cancer vaccines, which has the potential to significantly improve clinical outcomes for cancer patients,” said Andrew Gengos, ImmunoCellular Chief Executive Officer. “We appreciate the broad support for our development programs within the medical oncology community, and look forward to advancing our programs and strengthening our position as an emerging leader in cancer immunotherapy.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV